Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting :
- Phone charged about 80%
- USB cable
- ADB Drivers - Download from here
- Samsung Kies - Download from here
- Disable Antivirus on your PC
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Download Rooting Kit to root Galaxy S3 mini and install it on your PC.
- Connect your phone on computer via USB cable. (Don’t switch it off)
- Open “Toolkit.exe”. As you open it will ask for the update then type “no” and press “Enter”.
- Now, you have to check the phone model’s number and OS version to proceed further. As per your model, select the on-screen option.
- Many options will be displayed, from there press “2″ to root/unroot options.
- Now, rooting options are displayed in front of you, press “4″ to select “Flash Custom Recovery + Install Root via Recovery”.
- As you select, rooting process will start and there will be some on-screen instruction to follow. Follow the guidelines and Custom Recovery will be installed on your device.
- Stop the process after the Odin step is completed by you.
- Download “Root Package” and place it into external SD card.
- Switch off your device and boot into CWM recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button” for few seconds.
- From there, select “install zip from sd card” and give a path to root package, which you have downloaded earlier.
- After a few seconds, process will be completed and choose “reboot now”.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Galaxy S3 mini as well as installed CWM Recovery on it.