Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting :
- USB cable
- ADB Drivers - Download from here
- Samsung Kies - Download from here
- Disable Antivirus on your PC
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Set Screen timeout to 30mins
- Download and Extract THIS file on your PC.
- Connect your Phone to your PC via USB.
- Turn Off your phone and Press and Hold Home + Power + Volume down button. Then Press UP to Continue and then Select DOWNLOAD MODE.
- Run 1_Odin.exe as Administrator and Click on PDA and select the cwm.tar package. Press Start and wait for phone to reboot.
- After Reboot, Power off your mobile, Enter recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Volume Down + Home + Power , Release Power button after you see the screen on.
- Run 2_Runme.bat as Administrator and thus your phone has been Rooted.
- When you Run 1_Odin.exe, you will see large yellow column in odin if you had connected your phone in download mode. If the process has happened properly, it will change to green or else it will turn Red indicating an error. I that case try again.
- Sometimes, you may get errors, then you need to Advance > mount /system from Clockwork Recovery and re run 2_Runme.bat.
- Things to do with a new rooted Android phone - Beginners Guide
- Change your android mobile fonts using Font Installer