Read this before Rooting :
- Download and install Samsung Drivers from Here
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Kies from here
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Screen timeout - 30mins
- Download update.zip
- Place update.zip in your SD card
- Press Volume Up + Home Button + Power button together, it will boot into recovery
- From recovery select update.zip
- The starts and the phone reboots when routing is done.
Thus, your phone has been rooted.