: Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting :
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Ace Drivers from Here
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Kies from here
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Screen timeout - 30mins
- Download upd_1.zip
- Place upd_1.zip in your SD card
- Press Volume Up + Home Button + Power button together, it will boot into recovery
- From recovery select upd_1.zip
- The rooting starts and the phone reboots when routing is done.
Thus, your phone has been rooted.