Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting :
- HTC Rooting kit - Download from here
- HTC Drivers - Download from here
- Disable Antivirus on your PC
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Set Screen timeout to 30mins
- Make sure the phone has about 80% power
- Download and install the suitable HTC One Drivers for your PC.
- Download the Rooting Exploit Tool for HTC One Smartphone.
- Now, extract the downloaded Root Exploit Tool to your PC on Its desktop.
- Next, after you got the extracted folder, connect the HTC One Smartphone to the PC, use the HTC One original USB cord to do that. Make Sure you have the suitable and latest ADB drivers installed on your PC; in the In other case you can download the latest ADB drivers from android.
- Now, open the extracted folder and perform a Double-click on The “run.bat” file.
- Next, follow the instructions listed on the window that is Displayed. The exploits tool will require and ask you to press a combination of Buttons at one point during the rooting process.
- When the rooting process is done, you can check if the HTC One device has been rooted or not, for doing that you need to download and Install on your device the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.
- If your device has been rooted, the Root Checker The application will show you a message where will say that your device is rooted.
This guide works only with HTC One International version, do not try the same in any other similar device you can end up to brick or damage your device.