Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting :
- The phone must be running Build UCUAMF3 on your device. You can confirm it by heading to Settings>>About device.
- Download and install Samsung Drivers from Here
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Kies from here
- Enable "USB DEBUGGING" from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- Enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- Screen timeout - 30mins
- Download Active Root
- 1. Download and place the Active Root APK on your Desktop.
- 2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- 3. Copy the APK file over to the root of your SD card.
- 4. Once the file’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
- 5. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the APK you copied earlier.
- 6. Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- 7. It should automatically start rooting your device, sit back and relax till it roots your device.
- 8. Once your device’s been rooted, head over to Google Play and download and install the SuperSU app. It’ll let you manage root-permissions.
- 9. You’re all done!